UE3 - UDK Lights won't toggle; fail to modify actor?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

raptormoonx

Certifiably Insane
Mar 8, 2013
Ohio
www.animetron.net
Hi! I'm new to these forums and I feel bad that my first post is a question, but this is something that's really bothering me. I've spent 2 days trying to figure out what I did wrong (no sleep).

I'm playing around with shooting out lights with a weapon, but for some reason it's failing. I found a tutorial online and followed it exactly (minus the fact that the author of the tutorial was using an older version of UDK/UE). I'm not sure what I'm missing or doing wrong. I have a light with four point lights to simulate glow. Each of these is an InterpActor. I also have a Kismet sequence set up (see below). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Map Check Kismet Errors:

Kismet

PS I've rebuilt my level several times so I don't need to rebuild lighting or anything like that. The lights appear, but I can't shoot them out! I'm also using 2012 November version of UDK.

cor2005

Aug 7, 2013
By the looks of it, your point lights are not toggleable (sp?). I would suggest converting them and then trying it out.