Damn it! Teams gone?!?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fred DM

Sep 15, 2000
what happened to the teams in INF?!? i created 2 teams but i can't select them!!! not one team works, not even the standard teams! :(

Fred DM

Sep 15, 2000
i did!!!

Originally posted by Hadmar
Switch off auto team balance.

of course i did! i can see the list where usually all available teams are listed, but i can't see any teams, although i created 2 teams!!! and i'm not even new to INF...

am i the only one having that problem?!?

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Strange

Take a look at your InfiltrationBotTeams.ini located in UT\System

Is anything written in it?

Fred DM

Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by Hadmar
Strange

Take a look at your InfiltrationBotTeams.ini located in UT\System

Is anything written in it?

yeah:

[INF_Core.INFc_BotTeamSetup]
TeamString[0]=//Che
TeamString[1]=US SEAL Team//SEAL_2//SEAL_3//SEAL_4//SEAL_Grenadier//SEAL_Sniper//SEAL_1
TeamString[2]=Russian Soldiers//Russian Soldier//Russian_Soldier_1//Russian_Soldier_2//Russian_Soldier_4//Russian_Soldier_5//Russian_Soldier_6//Russian Soldier 3

so the teams are there, no doubt! and some lines later i found the character information. everything is there!

Hadmar

Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
"TeamString[0]=//Che"

Looked a bit strange so I put the // before a teamname and it didn't show up. It was there and I was able to select it but the name was blank. This dons't explain why the other teams don't show up though... :confused:

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
this line is the problem....
TeamString[0]=//Che

the team name is empty and so the display-function stops at this entry... normally your teams should be listed ok and the first empty team name is the first empty item in your list and so the display stops here...

get rid off the corrupt line and change the others accordingly...

TeamString[0]=US SEAL Team//SEAL_2//...
TeamString[1]=Russian Soldiers//Russian Soldier//...

Hadmar

Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Did it work Fred DM?

If so, I don't understand why.

That's my .ini

TeamString[0]=//John
TeamString[1]=Gamma Team//Raynor//Norm//Greg//Terry//Craig//Bobby//Erik//Yosuf
TeamString[2]=Delta Team//Michaels//Christoph//Harrison//Teddy//Pete//Chang//Vasques//Ollaph
TeamString[3]=Alpha Team//Daniel//Franklin//Hoerndahl//Bobby
TeamString[4]=empty

Fred DM'S teams should show up and aditionaly a blank line above them couse all team's exept the one I edited show up.

Beppo am I missing somethin here?