The Return of The PuF Mascot.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Well, er, heh. My and TheRock fought yestday in RA (at least I think it was TheRock), and to say it was slaughter was an understatement. He only killed me once in 20 minutes, heh. Maybe you outta put more work on your UT skills, instead of that ego of yours :rolleyes:

No screenies, but I can call Wild and Allison to the witness box if required:D

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
The Rock's lack of playing has really hurt the Rock's skills. While Lk's continued playing time has shown he has improved dramatically since the last time the Rock saw LK play.

Lk The Rock must tip his eyebrow to you in Approval.
But do not rest on your laurels. While the Great One lost.. He is never humbled.. And only lots of UT playing will allow the rock to get his skills back up to snuff. And once the Rock feels he is ready. There will be a Rematch. And This time.. the result will dramatically be different!

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Sorry Rock, no dice with Mazza, I totally kicked his áss in RA the other day.

As for Jenny, of course I would fight her, but I doubt she would fight me....... :rolleyes: