The Grunt returns

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Grunt11Bravo

[AFA6]
Dec 20, 2001
US-Michigan
Hello all.

Nice to see Inf still kicking.

After a long time away, I've reloaded Inf and will be playing again soon. (Once I figure out everything again. :-/ )

Feel like a n00b.

For those that remember me, "Hiyas! Ltns!" for those that don't, I'm the easy kill heheheh.

Grunt11Bravo

[AFA6]
Dec 20, 2001
US-Michigan
Hey Geo!

Finish that SA80! Need Tiffy back :)

I think I've got most of the mods dl'd and installed... need maps now and camos.

*looks at signature* hrmm.. need to change that.

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
Hey Grunt! Good to see you. Haven't seen you around since P^R forgot to reserve the server for a match. You popped in and were promptly asked to leave your own server by Imperial. :lol: Of course, that could just be the vodka talking. :D

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Hi to the guy who was formerly back in 2006.

I agree, thread necromancy will be unavoidable for a while, and for the mods, i DO NOT support locking threads older than a week ago to fix it.

Now i just need to dig up the files for my avatar and sigs, and spam someplace to get my beloved post count up, at least to 1000, although i'm sure it was closer to 1400 when the crash happened.

rebelyell2006

Jan 25, 2008
Especially for those who want their postcounts back :D
Not that I would care about such things..:rolleyes:

..so 300 more and I'm back to 1700..

You're upset about losing 300 posts? My entire account was lost. I had to re-register my account, and my concerns about the M60 are gone. But at least the forum is still running.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
You're upset about losing 300 posts? My entire account was lost. I had to re-register my account, and my concerns about the M60 are gone. But at least the forum is still running.

I knew I should have labeled my post with [SARCASM] and [/SARCASM]. No, I don't give a fuck about the 300 posts I "lost", it's not like hoarding posts makes a better forum member :D