Real life vs The Internet

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

{DE}Rarhok

May 16, 2004
LOL, these guys know too much about da dark side of life!

Can't wait till Halo PC comes down to $20.

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
The funniest part of it all is, a lot of that **** is actually true, especially the politics, as Dutch Gecko pointed out. It must be damn fun poking at the stupidity of society. lol

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Hmm this video made me feel like buying Halo, it's any good in mp (not interested in sp since I got D3)?

Mar 6, 2004
iddQd said:
Hmm this video made me feel like buying Halo, it's any good in mp (not interested in sp since I got D3)?

The halo multiplayer is the worst game i've ever played online(graphics on it suck too imo)...respawn and get tk'd respawn and get tk'd respawn move a few feet get tk'd or a enemy kills me, this happens all the time too and i'm trying for 10 minutes to get out of my OWN base :mad: .

Status
Not open for further replies.