Let's settle the European vs. American dispute the old fashioned way...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanio

Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
<3

Can't we all just get along? :) No need to settle anything, because the Euros and Americans are equally talented. At the very most, I'd say we should just have a Mike Tyson Boxing tourney to crown a champion. :p heh

Last edited by a moderator:

llam0rz

[pet]llama
Jul 15, 2004
America is better, because we have American Cheese.

There's no "European Cheese" now is there?

:eek:

llam0rz

[pet]llama
Jul 15, 2004
Pinkey said:
You are so right llama, there is also Americas Funniest Home Videos and no Europes Funniest Home Videos.

Bless your heart Bob Saget..

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
silly smeagul
:)

it are only a few players from both sides that have the hate thing going
me i <3 both continents

for months i only played in myu with american players and the early offworld server where covet found me.

It's only a few months ago that i discovered that european clans existed also.

silly me

both have wondeful players,funny players,cocky players,players that bitch,players that whine about everything.

But one thing i never found was an european substitute for was an european version of mantik or covet.
:(

It's for the best maybe cause the world couldn't handle anymore of the likes of them.
:eek:

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Has there ever been a dispute? And oh, btw, pet sux ;)

We should have another match sometime when we got most of our members back. Would be fun... yeh.

[_X_]DJBRIAND

[_X_]MatchMaker
Jul 28, 2004
Belfast
www.the-xclan.com
OMG cheese was invented in Europe,
Edam,Swiss,Old English,Coleraine,Mozzerella,Parmizan and the most famous of all,Slices to name but a few.
The only cheese in America is "cheeseburger"

Last edited:

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
One time I knew this really cute German chick that was a foreign exchange student at my high school...and she had a cute accent and everything she said sounded so damn sexy...like every conversation I had with her was like verbal foreplay or something...and she had a really cute ass...oh wait, went off of the subject. I have nothing against the Europeans...without them, we would have never had a lot of good stuff...like sausages...hamburgers...alcoholic beverages...cool accents...and stuff.

I'm all aces with the Euro-gamers; too bad there's so much ping variations from their servers and ours, so depending on the server, some people have ping advantages whereas others are in the hurt locker. I'm totally down with them...I don't know how the dispute even began in the first place, unless someone was just an anti-European extremist or something.

Yay.

~Stone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.