***PLEASE READ EVERYONE***

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
petCROW said:
Still wondering who this apathy guy is...What a whiner, there's more to life than [pet]crow...

I wonder how many of his last 10 posts were about me, I'd wager that at least 8 were.

Only 3, do try to keep up.

I like making fun of you crow, you're worth a lot of laughs.
:lol:
Strange though, I never said a word to you for the longest time even though all you ever did while playing me online was badmouth me and everyone else in the server.
Then you challenged me to a 1 vs 1 in ut2004 because I told you I didn't think XMP was a deathmatch game, I believe it is a team game, when I play xmp I am part of a team of players, I even feel that way when I am on your team crow even though I know you are only there to badmouth everyone.
I don't "whine" about anyone, I really could care less, I get a lot of laughs at your expense though...

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.