Boycott the GnT!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkYOda

Apr 30, 2004
You are all just whining because you are getting raped by superior turret placing and gassing skill. If you could use turrets and gass as effectively as 1337 players do, i am sure you all would be doing it at least some of the time. You just cant because your fps suks ass or you just a noob. So stop complaining and start learning and thinking.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
thanx, and i also have the "special" one that makes the ui a lot easier to look at on smaller resolutions.

Zetto

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2004
meh, i'm used to low fps.... 20-30 is really all u need, otherwise video recordings wouldn't be capped at 25/30 fps (EU/US). When u watch DVD, do u really see the break b/n the frames is rendered? I do but rarely ;)

Mopap

Rsegetried Uesr
DarkYOda said:
You are all just whining because you are getting raped by superior turret placing and gassing skill. If you could use turrets and gass as effectively as 1337 players do, i am sure you all would be doing it at least some of the time. You just cant because your fps suks ass or you just a noob. So stop complaining and start learning and thinking.

+1

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
petCROW said:
Gas is fine, because people who use it are just dumb. It's enjoyable watching kazi fumble around with his gas, failing to inflict more than 10 damage. Turrets on the other hand, are pretty dumb. They kill FPS, ping, and have rediculous aim. Definately need an upper limit to the amount you can have per team/server/gen.

Why don't you just fire up that worthless dsl server again so that you and all your "friends" can run in circles, practice backflips and submit to all your woes and misery by complaining endlessly about gas and turret users until your mom finally comes in and tells you dinner is ready.

Oh and don't forget to invite those TK idiots while you're at it like you did the last time...

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Because PET's posted. And you whores have to take their posts and make it into an "I gate PET" Gay pride rally.

damn

Jan 27, 2004
Apathy said:
Why don't you just fire up that worthless dsl server again so that you and all your "friends" can run in circles, practice backflips and submit to all your woes and misery by complaining endlessly about gas and turret users until your mom finally comes in and tells you dinner is ready.

Oh and don't forget to invite those TK idiots while you're at it like you did the last time...

Is this supposed to be an insult? Even mU makes more coherent sentances than you.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
*Sigh* The Cock Gestapo has invade my post...ah well, atleast it got more popular quicker than Covet's.

Zetto

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2004
i guess i have to say it here too: here is to all the pointless threads in the best XMP traditions!!!

/me gulps down a bottle of clear liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.