The Grunt returns

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lt.Col.BoyHitsCar

AFA Member & Beta Team Target
Feb 18, 2002
Visit site
wow this is bringing back the DEAD in a big way.

although I do occasionally jump into the coop servers...

btw, the FNscar is super sexy swingin

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
HOLY ****!

Its the big man himself!

What is up?! What's been going on with you?

Heh, the answer to that question could fill a book. A book I'd neither want to read nor write.

Suffice to say, I'd love for some kind of infantry sim out there like INF to take out some of life's aggressions on, but alas...all I see is more games out there with silenced M-14's, and fully automatic M-16A2's.

jlamb_vo

{GD}Spunky{Pfc}
May 19, 2001
Visit site
Well ho-lee jumping jack crappers, I'm far from the only one to come crawling back here after the industry has continued to fail satisfying me. These names are all making me nostalgic, I might need to go dig out the old UT jewel case--is it really as good as I remember it?

Best ways I've found to fill the void are a couple "tactical realism" house-rules COD4 servers (which I still got burned out on eventually), and more so BF2: Project Reality--which other than taking a couple of weeks to load up and get in game was pretty fun, if *only* it could meld INF's weapons handling. Anyone ever load either of those up? I swear I see a familiar name from time to time but its always coincidence.

I'm down for some INF if I can get it up and running on here--haven't even tried installing it for a couple years now. Good to see everyone regardless!