XMP-OutpostGamma-Beta3 on MYU

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loqa

Dec 13, 2001
the low lands
Visit site
Fireball:
http://home.zonnet.nl/jansen46/

Phalanx:
It seems a lot smaller when there are no people in, I kinda misjudged the actual distances to gens and stuff. It probably could use a gen or a couple of deploys here and there. I also got a script about ready that lets you have multiple vehicles per vehicle spawnpoint as soon as there isn't one standing where it spawns. That could also change the ballance quite a bit.

[pet]Detective:
Needs some salt and pepper? The name comes from Outpost Alpha being the bloodgulch map in halo which I was inspired by.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
i think its a great map for railwhoring, i love watching the gunners in the distance running around like ants to be smitten down from the mighty sniper on the grassy knoll

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
Loqa said:
Phalanx:
It seems a lot smaller when there are no people in, I kinda misjudged the actual distances to gens and stuff. It probably could use a gen or a couple of deploys here and there. I also got a script about ready that lets you have multiple vehicles per vehicle spawnpoint as soon as there isn't one standing where it spawns. That could also change the ballance quite a bit.
Please, use an external .u so I don't have to rebuild the MD5 for the 108213516th time. Sounds cool though. Can it spawn a second vehicle type? Like, you drive a Raptor off and a Harbie spawns?

NRK

Nercury
Apr 20, 2004
Lithuania
fireball said:
Please, use an external .u so I don't have to rebuild the MD5 for the 108213516th time. Sounds cool though. Can it spawn a second vehicle type? Like, you drive a Raptor off and a Harbie spawns?

Yes it could be possible, but you would need to make your own vehicle factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.