Somebody 1337ed up this forum I see :D

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
Andr01d said:
Looks fine.. But you can just override it right?
No, you can't.

Also as for the effort of getting used to it: I'd prefer sub-forums of a forum to have the same skin (except for hosted clan or mod forums, which I do not care about). I don't want to have a different skin for each sub-forum just because it's about an own gametype.

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Loibisch said:
Why does the XMP forum suddenly have a forced skin while it didn't before? Why don't all the other forums have one? UT2003? Old Unreal?
How aobut we make an own skin for Off-Topic?

As far as I'm concerned the Unreal2/XMP Forum is still part of beyondunreal, in the same spot it was before.

Be patient, all will be revealed soon.

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
"revealed", lol
Yes, this will be the happy-happy-joy-joy forum featured on the oh so great u2xmp.com website...nothing to "reveal". If you do that, could you please unlink it from BU and restore the old BU XMP f0? thx.

Burnout

Oct 19, 2003
Austria
Loibisch said:
"revealed", lol
Yes, this will be the happy-happy-joy-joy forum featured on the oh so great u2xmp.com website...nothing to "reveal". If you do that, could you please unlink it from BU and restore the old BU XMP f0? thx.
Why? i think its OK! and the officail forum should be this, i don't want to register on a Atari forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.