Setting up my personal SP Unreal Coop

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Solie

Nov 1, 2009
I'm wanting to have a perfect setup for when I just play Coop by myself, though I seem to be quite a bit away from having everything I need. Basically, I want the exact setup of the XploD Coop, but just personalize it a bit. This is not for a server, just SP Client.

I don't have a few of the mutators needed, such as microbulk, custombulk, more monsters and maybe others. I don't have the link to that one INF upload/download page that you need to sign up for, though I don't recall seeing those particular mutators there. Being able to have custom map rotations for a series of maps would be nice, but the in-game thing for that doesn't work.

While I am wanting this for just my client, if I could possibly have a server running and play on that server from the same computer, that'd be great. It can handle it :). Things would get a bit more complicated then, I suspect.

Solie

Nov 1, 2009
Thanks for the links :). Although I've not been able to find RealTargets... is that an issue? Besides that I think I have my server settings (ini) ready, how do I launch a dedicated using it?

Last edited:

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
For one you don't really need RT for SP (if indeed SP means single player) - also you wouldn't need to start a dedicated server at all, you can play COOP SP (if this combination makes any sense) by selecting the correct gametype, mutators and map.