UT Map Builder wanted for map polishing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

R3plicant

Jul 2, 2003
London, UK
Visit site
Hi all, I have a map I've built with what little knowledge I have, and would be VERY honoured if there's a good map-builder out there who'd like to take 50% of the credit for building the map, for optimising it, adjusting the playabilty, lighting, sorting out possible BSP problems and bot pathing as I do not feel up to doing these tasks.
I'd like someone who's not overly busy and would like to take this on.
You'll get 50% of the credit for the map if you can help me.
*DM-Perdition = 1.8mb so far. Weapons to be added too. Email me if you're quick, entusiastic and a good map builder. The map is hopefully going to be available on the server where I play. Fingers crossed :)

***R3plicant***

roverxk9

Camping: Day 3, no shower no shave.
Jul 6, 2003
id do it...but im new too...still working on my first map...should be done in a few days. i'll post it 4 u guys when im done.

Danarus

Banned
Jan 19, 2004
Manitoba
R3plicant said:
Hi all, I have a map I've built with what little knowledge I have, and would be VERY honoured if there's a good map-builder out there who'd like to take 50% of the credit for building the map, for optimising it, adjusting the playabilty, lighting, sorting out possible BSP problems and bot pathing as I do not feel up to doing these tasks.
I'd like someone who's not overly busy and would like to take this on.
You'll get 50% of the credit for the map if you can help me.
*DM-Perdition = 1.8mb so far. Weapons to be added too. Email me if you're quick, entusiastic and a good map builder. The map is hopefully going to be available on the server where I play. Fingers crossed :)

***R3plicant***

He give up ....DONT waste time