UT2k4 ECE UK Retail Release Date

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

brighteyes(x)

Oct 7, 2004
I live in England and since I have the worst internet connection in the world and can't download the new ECE stuff for UT2004 I was hoping to go and buy it from the shops. The problem is I can't seem to find it anywhere. :confused:

Does anyone know if it has been released, or when it is going to be released or if it is going to be released at all in the UK? :hmm:

Please help! :(

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
brighteyes(x) said:
I live in England and since I have the worst internet connection in the world and can't download the new ECE stuff for UT2004 I was hoping to go and buy it from the shops. The problem is I can't seem to find it anywhere. :confused:

Does anyone know if it has been released, or when it is going to be released or if it is going to be released at all in the UK? :hmm:

Please help! :(

why wait for a long-ass dl or buy it from the store? If you already have UT2k4 (which I gather from your line about dl'ing), just go to
this thread and ask someone in your kingdom with a fast-ass connection to dl it and mail it to you on disc.

Last edited:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
O ho, I'm so glad you asked. :D

Let me point you to our mega-ECE blowout with descriptions, links, and pics of all the mods in the retail ECE package, as well as a look at all of the bonus content that is available for free download.

CLICK RIGHT HERE!!!

brighteyes(x)

Oct 7, 2004
AMMAGETSVM said:
why wait for a long-ass dl or buy it from the store? If you already have UT2k4 (which I gather from your line about dl'ing), just go to
this thread and ask someone in your kingdom with a fast-ass connection to dl it and mail it to you on disc.

I have asked my friend (who has UT2004) to d/l it 4 me and give it 2 me on disc, so it's ok now. I would still consider buying it though (yes, flame me, i am a fool) just 4 the included mods.

Thanx 4 the helpful replies. :)

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
hal said:
It's not that big of a download, actually. Even by 56k standards. It's around 80MB and shouldn't take more than 5 or 6 hours.

Yeah I downloaded it through FTP off edome through CuteFTP so it resumed if my connection went.

I'll send it on CD with some other stuff if you'd like.

scirmast

Oct 20, 2002
Finland
Visit site
One gripe: why didn't they also include Ardoom and Ascendancy in the bonuspack DL? I know they're already available in the other zip, but this owuld have truly rised their rotation time. Epic should re-release the ECE-pack with the content imo.

brighteyes(x)

Oct 7, 2004
Hunter said:
Yeah I downloaded it through FTP off edome through CuteFTP so it resumed if my connection went.

I'll send it on CD with some other stuff if you'd like.

Thanx 4 the offer m8. :)

But hopefully I'll have it by tomorrow if my friend remembers to bring the disc in. :p