Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
2pq021c.jpg

The three new Mountain Dew's for the new Dewmocracy vote :) I HIGHLY recommend avoiding Distortion, it's disgusting. It starts out tasting like regular Mountain Dew, but has an extremely strong aftertaste of lime. I could barely finish the bottle.

Typhoon kind of reminds me of a mix of Code Red and Game Fuel. It's not bad, not my favorite though.

Whiteout is absolutely fantastic :) Perfect flavor. Not too much, not too little. The citrus added to it is great.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
http://i40.tinypic.com/2pq021c.jpg

The three new Mountain Dew's for the new Dewmocracy vote :) I HIGHLY recommend avoiding Distortion, it's disgusting. It starts out tasting like regular Mountain Dew, but has an extremely strong aftertaste of lime. I could barely finish the bottle.

Typhoon kind of reminds me of a mix of Code Red and Game Fuel. It's not bad, not my favorite though.

Whiteout is absolutely fantastic :) Perfect flavor. Not too much, not too little. The citrus added to it is great.
Maybe some of us like lime!
Typhoon I won't try as I'm rather tired of tropical punch flavored stuff(don't like CodeRed/GameFuel anyway)

To me, Whiteout tastes like lemonade. My GF says it's kind of like Fresca

All in all, gimme LiveWire or Voltage any day.
Those bastards better keep Voltage...

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
Maybe some of us like lime!
Typhoon I won't try as I'm rather tired of tropical punch flavored stuff(don't like CodeRed/GameFuel anyway)

To me, Whiteout tastes like lemonade. My GF says it's kind of like Fresca

All in all, gimme LiveWire or Voltage any day.
Those bastards better keep Voltage...

Those will stay. They're just adding a new flavor depending on the voting :p And I do like lime, but Distortion's lime aftertaste is overpowering, and it's just plain sickening.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Went down to Big Lots to pick up some better furniture that some home theater components will actually fit in: http://www.biglots.com/Furniture/item.aspx?cid=14&scid=43&iid=7471

Yeah, it may be cheap, but...hey, it's for a bedroom, and felt that this was sufficient, yet have enough room for a Yamaha HTR-6160, PS3, Cox Digital Cable STB, DVD Recorder, and my Samsung 46" 120Hz LCD HDTV (all of which I had since Summer 2008). All in all, it feels like a home theater invaded my bedroom... :D