Ask dotnetbeast. Again.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
I watched the first episode and felt like I was watching CSI (awful) with curse words. Should I give it another try then?

Definately. Every season is totally different and yet connected.

As for which character deserved better: most of them apart from the self-serving brass & political figures.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
what is your solution to the current violent revival of Isis in iraq. I thought the only people who still believed in her were aging hippies.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I've taken a backseat, but I haven't quit. There was that one girl who goes to George Mason who didn't tell me about her racist father....and his love of his shotgun.....
This sounds so stereotypical and hilarious. Story time please.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Let me hear your take first. I want to see if you think there was a character who deserved better....

hmm... I don't think the show, in the end, is about the characters but since you're asking... Shakima and Bunk, left to work the mess that'll never change.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
hmm... I don't think the show, in the end, is about the characters but since you're asking... Shakima and Bunk, left to work the mess that'll never change.

Definitely agree with Bunk.

If I had to choose one though....I wish things were different with D'angelo and Michael (even though he's basically the second coming of Omar now)

what is your solution to the current violent revival of Isis in iraq. I thought the only people who still believed in her were aging hippies.

Fill me in please.

This sounds so stereotypical and hilarious. Story time please.

Not much to tell. I smashed it Christmas day, and her dad came home after I had fallen asleep. She woke me up because he was coming to her room cuz he saw my car. He had the gun, but his wife calmed him down. After some arguing, I left. Told her I can't see her again.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
Do you mind if I troll you?

Not with any ill intent, just... that's what I do.

btw, weed's too strong these days. I would quit too.
Can't keep my head up sometimes... fucking bullshit.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

:goshen: I love Louie. s4 was very abstract and not at all in your face but I liked the shift to a darker form of comedy. I watch no local TV, only stream stuff online or watch whole seasons in one go.

edit: to give you a general idea of my favourite comedy shows: seinfeld, curb your enthusiasm, louie, legit, it's always sunny in philadelphia(!), commmunity...

Last edited:

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Well then. Could you recommend something for me? :)

Obviously I like GoT and Vikings. Is there anything out there medieval-ish that's any good?