3D freelance modeler for hire

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested in hiring me to do freelance low poly game modeling work for them, please don't hesitate to contact me, however i do charge for my services...and must admit that i am not cheap my modeling and animation skills range from $100 to $1000, depending on what you want done and how much...

My cost is based on:
*Number of animations (player models only)
*Skins and Textures
*Model Complexity
*Number of models

So if you are interested, working on a project using the unreal or half-life engine and are willing to pay for very high quality work
Please contact me at Fritzythedog@ukonline.co.uk
or ICQ# 71231859 or alternatively phone/text my mobile on 07818822795

Kishan Clarke

Alpha

May 4, 2000
Colorado, USA
www.aquilae4.f2s.com
If you're that good, why aren't you a paid developer with some company?

You mention "high quality work." You have a portfolio to back that up?

Sorry if I'm being rude, but it takes some worth to charge for modeling. ;)

Firstly I'm not a paid developer with a company, probably because i am freelance...do you know what that means....? Freelance means i work for myself, i do not belong to a company because people come to me, an secondly because i am 18 and i want to finish my education first before making my own company, I haven't put together a portfolio, but that is a good idea and i will do that...perhaps i'll even make my own site

Status
Not open for further replies.