TKc Wins the 1st PuF Tourney!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
If any n00bs watch my demos, I was offense on Face][, so my job was basically to make lots of flag grabs and keep the deffense busy. Without good middle coverage on Face][ it is tough to get home and cap.

On lucius, I was pretty much a support guy. I basically did whatever was needed depending on what people were saying on Battle Com. If one of our guys had the flag I would try to cover him, if our flag was grabbed I might try to get the carrier. So you won't see many flag grabs on that map.

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
Thanks!

Thanks Whoopass! I'll take a look at these tonight when I get home! Any chance there is a Hammer Jump Boot alias example in your demos?

I have no idea what that is by Roo mentioned it and now I feel compelled to figure out what it is and when to use it. ;)

MOE

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
MOE, you know how to do an impact hammer jump?

Now, try doing one with the boots on. It'll take you from the flag in bollwerk pretty damn close to the doorway.

Good in lavagiant too. You can jump from the lava walkways right up to the top walkways.

Orbital, leaving the enema's armour/amp room, if you turn backwards going out the exit, and do an ih jump with the boots on, it will take you to your own entrance in just that one jump.

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
Ahhhhhhh!

ok sorry I do know what a hammer/boot jump is... I was so focused on the word "alias" that I didn't even think... (shocking isn't it? ;))

I think I spend to much time worrying about others with "keybinds" I have/use none becuase I'm too lazy to go to cleaner's site and set myself up. :)

I already don't have enough time to play, so when I do get time I wanna just.... well play.

Thanks again for the demos guys they are really helpful.

MOE

Status
Not open for further replies.