Bizarre movement

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dirdmister

Apr 12, 2004
Birmingham, England
dirdmister.bravehost.com
i demorec'd a pickup i played when my game started acting up...i freeze in mid air randomly and like every 5-10 seconds. i was gonna make a little lol movie about it but after i avi'd all the clips i realised that vegas wouldnt work because i didnt register it online and WMM kept going non-responsive so i couldnt make it :( stuck 2 clips in the link from this pickup

it also contains a short demo of some majorly dodgy, happened in TAM but i left early after it started acting up so the clip is very short...note: if you play it in demowatcher at the lowest speed you can see like 50 default characters around me along with the actual players in the server in brightskins, its pretty wierd watching it (also recomended to watch at normal speed to so you can see what was happening to me in real time)

download link

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
If the demo was taken while you were playing tam, get some screen caps going. I don't have the pos tam on my system, nor is it in my cache thank god. :c