UE Steam Release: Primal Carnage

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Primal Carnage, a class-based multiplayer dino-killer (not sure that's a sub genre, but whatever), has been released on Steam. Achievements galore in this new Unreal Engine title that reportedly has much more content on the way.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Holy. Reminds me of the old Carnivores games my bro used to play. I just got taken back.

Last edited:

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
cad-20120713-72755.png

Gambit84

Oct 17, 2004
The game is fucking awesome. It's on sale for 8.99 and will be supported with free DLC, which is already on the way.

Loving it. I rarely get the feeling of something fresh, like I did with l4d. There's a lot of cool first moments to be had in this game....it just plays so fresh.

SO, Im getting the feeling that this game will be supported much like Killing Floor was, with regular free updates. 2 free DLCs are planned to be released in the near future.

Get this game....just for the fact that its different from all the other shooters out there.. It's like a Jurassic park/Death Match fans wet dream.

Last edited by a moderator: