New Red Orchestra Release Delayed 'Two Weeks'

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
A press release from Tripwire Interactive indicates that the release date of Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad has slipped two weeks to September 13, 2011.

Tripwire Interactive today announces that the release date for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is shifting back two weeks to September 13, 2011. While we understand the fans are clamoring to get their hands on the game, we felt we needed the extra two weeks to get it right and add the extra polish the game (and the players) deserve.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
Hm. I was looking forward to playing on the 30th, but oh well, if they need the time they need the time...
Supposedly those who shell out for the DDE version will get their beta access at the same time as originally intended (ie a 2 week longer beta).

Vaginal Epiphany

Jun 11, 2010
I think this is a good thing. I only wish Timegate had the common sense to wait with Prejudice until they got more stock maps, instead of trying to shoehorn people to buy their DLC through the worst digital distributor ever.

Spiney

Jun 12, 2010
It's always better to get it right from the start than to patch it as you go. Because unlike the game, the reviews aren't going to patch themselves.