fancy -err- fency problem with masked textures... UnrealED gods, please help me!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
howdry ho fellas...
My first map is making good progress but now I am at a point where I need to add some fences. I want to use masked textures so that you can see a bit through the fences but the problem is:

When I add a fence (I use it as a cube with 4 units thickness) and apply the masked texture, you can see through the brushes it touches as well (floor, wall, etc). No, it's not that I have to rebuild the level, it's something else and I got no idea! I know it is hard to imagine what I'm talking about but if you can, please help me...

The only option would be to use a sheet instead but somehow they are not solid and what is a fence good for if you can walk just through...?

regards,
Alex Ziska

Luminuis

Herald of the Newest Dawn
if yourt talking about being able to see into the planar of the engine then you need to make each dimension 2 units smaller (one for each side so it touches nothing) nothing can pass through such a small hole, and if that does not work then you will have to use sheets, my prefered way anyways, as invisible collision hulls and sheets work much better than the aforementioned way.