Rent is too damn high

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4o-TeMHys0[/M]
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AgIorLZnbA&feature=related[/M]

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I sincerely hope this guy wins. All the other candidates are scoffing, as if their campaign is any less a joke than Jimmy McMillan's. This could seriously change the pace of politicking - vote for the grassroots guy who did it all from scratch, and TURNED DOWN endorsements? THOSE are respectable qualities in a politician and I hope people will start to realize that.

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
The dude put loudspeakers on his car :lol: Taking it to the streets!

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyFLJAYvOg4&feature=related[/M]

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
I'm a karate expert and I'll chop your rent! This guy's great :lol:

In all seriousness, he wants to pay your rent and cut taxes? Not sure how that would work out

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Lol, is that a new platform?

He somehow makes the retarded social justice platform sound even more retarded.

Last edited:

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Lol, is that a new platform?

He somehow makes the retarded social justice platform sound even more retarded.

What was that? Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of the rent being too damn high.

It's kind of too bad that those videos are from back in '09.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
Am i the only one getting a serious Mr.T wibe from this guy?

His platform may not be the most sensible thing i ever did hear, heh, but i hope this guy gets a seat, just so he can shake things up a little.

"Don't send me any damn money!" When's the last time one of you right wingers heard one of your favorites say that?" :lol:

"People can't afford to live here.." Yeah 'cause unregulated capitalism says 'it's ok to send all your jobs to cheaper places, like Dubai and Mexico and whatever middle eastern countries we're currently involved in wars with".. etc.

Every company that has to pay American wages cries broke non-stop, meanwhile the ceo's and upper 2% of the company are making (read: taking) more than the rest of the company combined.. (the other 98%). Kinda mirrors something else in this country's broken, raped, unfixable economy.. hmm what would that be?.. oh yeah, the entire economy!

Gee no jobs = no money.. imagine that!