What is going on with flak and the Epic boards?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I was dead wrong to make this thread and I am big enough to admit it.

So I am the jackass in this case and again I am really sorry and this is crap thread and it should be closed. Sometimes unfortunately I make big mistakes and act foolishly, this is one of those times and I there is no excuse for it. I feel really lousy and wish I had just stopped to think before I posted. Please delete this thread.
Do you feel even more foolish since you didn't make this thread?
crysmile.gif

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
I tried to interview the demo guy to see why he appeared so often. But the only thing he said was "eff yea," but when I said that that phrase was completely random to the question he said "I think I made my point."

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
Edit: And I also owe Angelmapper an apology for being so rude to her when she was just pointing out the truth of the matter. Anger and irrationality clouded my judgment and seriously affected my behavior ... I have no explanation other than letting outside things affect my online behavior which is ridiculous.
Bah, you'd have to try harder than that to piss me off to the point where I'll be permamad at you. Don't worry about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.