Spinning Manta Bug.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cyrsss Female Dog

..Submarine..
Nov 26, 2005
Desk
...Laughs quietly about the AppleMac issue.....

I think it is the collison by the StaticMeshes near your Manta.

As RedFist said:

It is probably a collison thing, just wondering if there is some common geometry or staticmeshes it's touching wich would start the spinning action.
Once it gets going, it probably don't stop, right? mabye see if you can eyeball what makes it start spinning.

Sometimes the collisions cause a type of magneticism,(in r/l),so make sure you have those parametres off,with the StaticMeshes.

EDIT: If you don't believe me,try pushing a StaticMesh Mover through a 'RagDoll' NPC.

Last edited:

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Man I wish mac would go out of business,any mac user i ever talked to will allways downgrade the PC, but yet they have all the problems, they are light years behind.When quake1 came out they were still tweaking notepad or whatever they use.
font this font that, I remember those people having a great day all because they got new fonts.

Tresset

The Great Azure Dragon
Dec 19, 2005
St. Paul, MN
WHAT?!!!!!!!!!

The patch description says that they fixed it, yet it still exists. Did Epic even bother to test their patch?

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Tresset said:
WHAT?!!!!!!!!!

The patch description says that they fixed it, yet it still exists. Did Epic even bother to test their patch?

Clearly, yours is another problem then.

Given that I have never previously heard of them, and from how you say Laser mice are really new, and much more accurate and so on than optical, it sounds like it is exactly what Twrecks described, only, more so. Well, except for bots doing it. that's just weird. You sure bots show this same behaviour?