Warframe

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Wall-Run Catapult makes you discover weird things..

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSI2P3U2mc4[/m]

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
finally got around to installing
wtf is with the mouse sens... I have to have the ingame sens at one keypress from nil and 800 dpi on my mouse. On top of that, ADS and it feels like the sens it cut by 75%

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I played this for a couple of hours a few days ago. The I've-been-here-before feeling caused by reusing rooms and corridors is pretty damn strong in this game.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The tilesets need expanding, yes, but each mission is different because they are all arranged differently each time. Each encounter feels different, and I suppose for me, that's partly because I've been switching to different Warframes and Weapons as often as possible. New content is added all the time it seems, and there's always something more to go for. As long as you're switching up what you're doing, the game feels a lot less grindy.

Last edited:

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
I started playing around with Warframe a bit last night and had some fun. One thing that really stood out about the different menus though is that some say "Exit," some say "Back," some just have an "X" to click which jumps around from corner of the menu to corner of the screen. I think a little stream-lining of that would go a long way.

Vaskadar

Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I started playing around with Warframe a bit last night and had some fun. One thing that really stood out about the different menus though is that some say "Exit," some say "Back," some just have an "X" to click which jumps around from corner of the menu to corner of the screen. I think a little stream-lining of that would go a long way.

Yeah, they've been doing some work on that in increments. I mean, each update the game gets a little bit better in most areas (maybe worse in some others for starting players), but it is still a lot of fun, at least for me.

Vaskadar

Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
tumblr_inline_mr6vfxs6TR1qz4rgp.gif

Warframe Update 10 is out.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Pretty happy with the new update. Except for two things: stamina and farming for the new warframe.

I can understand nerfing stamina to make it more important. Before you could pretty much ignore your stamina meter. Still, I feel like they should have figured out a way to make it affect melee weapons more and sprinting less.

Farming the previous warframe was bad enough with the hardest boss and lowest drop rate. Now we have to farm special resources to build special keys to access special levels to farm those levels for warframe blueprints? Uhg.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Stamina problems huh? Dual Zoren, put a maxed furry on it.

Jump -> Slide melee (hold crouch)

Never fucking look back.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Also I just got Nekros's Systems / Chassis / Helm in this order in every 3 runs I did... not sure what to say lol.

See you in 4 days.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yusss

[screenshot]http://i.imgur.com/F2hVt8v.jpg[/screenshot] [screenshot]http://i.imgur.com/vAaAquZ.jpg[/screenshot]

620+ DMG headshots on that thing, yeah.