You have 5 minutes or less to speak to the whole world -- what do you say?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
"The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work… when you go to church… when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. … That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind."

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A[/m]

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
She needs 6:40, but the message is powerful
[M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqrBzuOwGqQ[/M]

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I wouldn't say a thing. I would walk up on stage. Cum straight up high in the air. Quickly bend over pointing my gaped asshole straight up at my cum. Catch said cum in my asshole like a basketball player nailing a three pointer. Take a bow and then walk off the stage.

Edit:

I spell no gud.

Last edited:

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I wouldn't say a thing. I would walk up on state. Cum straight up high in the air. Quickly bend over pointing my gaped asshole straight up at my cum. Catch said cum in my asshole like a basketball player nailing a three pointer. Take a bow and then walk off the stage.

I would give a round of applause for that.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I wouldn't say a thing. I would walk up on state. Cum straight up high in the air. Quickly bend over pointing my gaped asshole straight up at my cum. Catch said cum in my asshole like a basketball player nailing a three pointer. Take a bow and then walk off the stage.

That would take a lot of skill. Hope you practice often!

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Sounds hot. LOL

What I would do though? Not sure, perhaps put on a mask of Fantomas and say:
"I have returned..now it's time to destroy this planet before I move into a better one, or I'll just get rid of most of you and cleanse this planet because you are herd of sheep ready for slaughter anyway. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Or it could be something more serious, perhaps some really deep meaning...or not, because nobody would listen and take it seriously, unless I would really do the stuff I just mentioned.
MUHAHAHAHAHA

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
We, as a species, are so caught up with our own self-manufactured jungles and shelters that we ignore the fact that everything we do has an impact on everything around us. We are too successful as a species at propagating, and we're suffering for it. Take a moment, take one fucking moment, to step back, look at yourselves and your self-manufactured boxes and take a minute to think: Why am I doing this? Why do I comply with it? Is this just some other means of survival?

So, if you were to look at a city's activities in a day from a bird's eye view, you'd see all these boxes moving about. People get in their boxes to go to a bigger box that's located far away, so as to pay for the other box that they inhabit, and when you look at it that way, society is really fucking silly. We've just changed how we survive. That's it. Nothing more.

We're all just animals after all, flinging our feces into wherever's convenient for us, even if it's our neighbors drinking water.

Last edited: