Stupid Dick Measuring Devices in Airports

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
what if someone came out of the bathroom flinging their feces all over the place and everyone went cowering to the front of the plane.
Would it take a nose dive into the ocean?

do planes work that way? I don't know

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Not if they flung their feces back.

But they can't defend themselves unless the feces is the correct 'density', so in most cases it'll be a 1 on 1 match. Not much to cause a plane to crash.

Also, re:
meredith2.gif

It's Rodney. Rrrroooood nnnneeyyyyy.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
I'll be traveling tomorrow morning. Not sure if Dallas has one of these contraptions at the airport. But if they do, which is the lesser of two evils.

The TSA taking a picture of my junk or touching my junk? Either way, I may get violated by the TSA tomorrow morning. :(

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
People never learn respect, of course. It is like the people who take it out on soldiers and not the politicians who order them.
You can see that from two sides. The other would be: It's still the soldier who follows the order and it's still the TSA screeners who touch people in places they don't want to be touched.

PsyXandeR

Aug 5, 2005
W00ting himself on CTF-AllYourW00T
I got a really smart thing to say. A probability of having a bomb on the aircraft is not really that big yet it still may happen. However, a probability of having 2 bombs on the same aircraft is extremely low. Conclusion - you should take a bomb to your next flight if you really want to be safe.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
I got a really smart thing to say. A probability of having a bomb on the aircraft is not really that big yet it still may happen. However, a probability of having 2 bombs on the same aircraft is extremely low. Conclusion - you should take a bomb to your next flight if you really want to be safe.
but the probability of there being 3 bombs on a plane is even lower than there being 2 bombs. so, to be extra safe, you should take 2 bombs

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
but the probability of there being 3 bombs on a plane is even lower than there being 2 bombs. so, to be extra safe, you should take 2 bombs

but the probability of there being 4 bombs on a plane is even lower than there being 3 bombs. so, to be extra safe, you should take 3 bombs

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
All the terrorists could hijack the same plain at the same time. All the passengers would be terrorists and also, be exploded.

If terrorists were at all thoughtful they would organize it this way.