Gears of War 3 Debut Trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeBiese

Oct 13, 2004
So basically Anya lost her desk job once Jacinto sank...well I guess picking up a gun and fighting beats sitting around doing nothing.

According to the second book she didn't "lose" her desk job. She asked to be "at the frontlines".

q_mi_4_3

Target pratice for others....
Jan 14, 2002
Somewhere in this world
Not getting it at all unless it's on the PC. Didn't get Gears 2 because it wasn't on the PC.
Same.

ok...

and now...

Gears Of War 2 + 3 for the PC..or else...:D
Somehow, I don't think Epic is going to spend time for that. If they weren't going to release Gears 2 on PC now, they probably never will. Don't hold out for number 3 either, just better to move on.

Always pick good soundtracks for these trailers. This one is Sun Kil Moon.

Soo true. Loooooved "Mad World" (Spoondog still has traumas from that song lolol sorry for that), didn't got hooked by "How It Ends" from GOW2 still it was an OK choice, but "Heron Blue" just blew me away.

Sun Kil Moon, Mark Kozelek, Red House Painters = the most melancholical music on the planet.

Last edited: