MyLevel Package is gone|HELP PLEASE!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
When I open up UnrealED2 and start a new map there's no mylevel package. where did it go?:( I know it used to be there. What could be wrong? I hope, I don't have to reinstall UT. HELP PLEASE!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
myLevel package always exist. It will only apear if it have materials in it.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Man, that was fast! "Thanks" Sorry, for the dumb question it's been a long time sense I opened up UnrealED I guess I forgot.:doh: I wonder what else I forgot?

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Yeah, knowing me I'd properly delete it.:lol: Anyways, thanks for all the help guys. I hope the next time I have a question good or bad I get a response like this.
Again, thanks to all that answered this thread :D

Rob

Hole in one!
Nov 19, 2002
France
Visit site
Whatever you put in MyLevel (textures, new actors...), you need to put it somewhere in the map before quitting, or else it's not saved.