New Xbox 360 Dashboard

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
Team Xbox is reporting that Microsoft has released a new version of their Dashboard for the Xbox360. The new version addresses several issues, but doesn't really add anything too exciting. The fixes include:

Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
Increased accuracy of "last time played."
Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live members in the Netherlands.
More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.

To update, simply log-in to your live account.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Wow. MS is calling that thing the DASHBOARD? Oh man. Microsoft. First you use two G5s at E3 to simulate an xbox 360, then you run your console on a PowerPC and now you're calling your console's "OS" Dashboard :lol:

and now Apple is using intel. What a crazy world.

Sorry. I just love pointing these things out. Heh. I'm sure my roommate has this update already.

Last edited:

UNFE|Jason

UNF :E Project leader
Nov 13, 2005
www.unrealfortressevo.com
I wish MS would release more details on March's update for back wards compatibility with XBOX games, apparently they are saying there wont be hardly any updates after the march release, I have a load of XBOX games sitting on the side and want to sell the XBOX with games but don't want to give out the ones I really want to keep unless of course the 360 isn't going to play them.