Ilcr Championship

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
well their verry first couple of league matchs when they didnt have any experiance where against old veteran clans, so they had a verry rough start

and getting a draw from 6pack who are now in the final is proof enough they belong up there

GreenHell

INF isn't real? since when
May 27, 2001
Visit site
The fact that you beat your NA side means absolutely nothing Countess. Our match was one hell of a match and extremely fun. Everyone from both sides played really well and in the end it came down who wanted it that badly I think. I am not taking anything away from the NA INForcers squad believe me. They forced us to adjust and rethink our strategies and if you don't know yet, We had 4 players playing their first season this past one and we only played 3 games last season. I get the impression from your many other posts on this forum that you are an arrogent SOB and like to think the sun shines out of your ass. Maybe we can play your squad after the finals regardless of who wins to determine if you are really the shiznit. Besides, like Apoculos said, many of the best NA players stopped playing or play very little now. GAT, GHOST, RU486, PhD had in some cases and still have in others some of the best players around.

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Hellion
We had 4 players playing their first season this past one and we only played 3 games last season.
we had 20+ and played non (both euro and NA)

that you are an arrogent SOB and like to think the sun shines out of your ass.
mmm no i think that would hurt my ass
i can do a lot but i dont think my ass is capable of withstanding 6000+C :D

besides my ass isnt big enough by FAR

just to quote a dutch song that i sing all the time :
"its hard to remain modest, when are as good as i am
so strong, so smart, so handy" ect. you get the idea :D

c'mon guys lighten up your taking this WAY too seriusly!

Last edited by a moderator:

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
SO...When do the Championships take place? I was looking for the shoutcast on IRCL, but it wasn't posted...Someone update me.

Be nice, I skipped through some stuff, I might have missed something <(o_O)>

DallasStarsRule

making personal insults since 1999
Nov 7, 2001
Toronto
www.teammuf.com
methinks the championship is postponed until muf gets their servers up again

damn ips....now i need to find a server for tonight's match too

but when the championship does go down hopefully we'll get a shoutcast going on so everyone can hear cholo say 'this blue dude...looks like apoc....shot the woodland dude. now he is running. now he has stopped'

=)

anywhos...its kinda hard to say weather europe has better players or we do

there usually a 200 ping difference...

but we NA have much MORE players =P

Ishtvan

Because it's cooler than "Steven"
Mar 21, 2001
I stop by the forums expecting to see some light hearted bantering, inane arguments and flame wars of epic proportions, and what do I see? Our NA Division being trash talked by our very own Countess. :) Allow me to shed some light on INForcers history, and I apologize to those who don't care :)

1st Division Cup: Was the first match the NA division ever played. Our commander at the time couldn't make it, so I got stuck with the job. Back then we were doing the whole cup on one side of the hemisphere, i.e., whole thing on NA, whole thing on Euro. First one was on Euro servers.

Second Division Cup played on NA server: TIED. We weren't sure what to do with the tie. A decision was made to play the tie-breaker on a Euro server on the map Siberia, where ping matters a lot. NA lost the "tie breaker." It's hard to call this a win by either side. :p Also, the numbers got a little messed up. At one point it was something like 7 Euro members vs. 4 NA on Azteca LITE, but being good sports we allowed it to compensate for ping.

Third one was won fairly by Euros. Although next time I think we should just log in and record our pings on both servers and let statistics decide the winner, to save us all some lag-induced frustration. :) Disadvantaged side with 150 and above beats disadvantaged side with 220 and above.

I couldn't let people from other clans be the only ones defending our NA division's abilities. :)

[edit - Apoc, I think a lot of people would not have made it to the finals if GHOST and PhD were still around. I'd also like to point out that not a single one of the INForcers wins was a forfeit-win. Take a look at how many some other guys have. :) ]

Anyway, I look forward to a sweet championships match!

uniformishtvan.gif

Last edited:

-GAT-Apoculos

Mar 26, 2001
gat.theonlinegaming.com
[edit - Apoc, I think a lot of people would not have made it to the finals if GHOST and PhD were still around. I'd also like to point out that not a single one of the INForcers wins was a forfeit-win. Take a look at how many some other guys have. ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Even IF we would have lost those forfeits by some miracle of god we would still have a better record :p. Anyways 6p is a worthy foe and it should be an excellent game, if I can get me and flack away from wolf to practice inf... Honestly I dont care to much about who wins, obviously I wanna win, but I also just want the season to be over with. Considering gats activity as a whole for the majority of this season I am pretty happy with our record. Now back to **** talking!

*teases dallas about how gat whooped their 6-0 ass*

{PhD}Teutonic

Doctor of Phragology
Aug 6, 2000
www.phragdoctors.net
Based on my experience playing against GAT twice in the last 2 seasons and 6P once last season, I will make the following prediction:

GAT wins 16-11

6P is a stronger team this year than last, but GAT has the old-timers that know how to finish a match in the finals.

Its nice to see two well-balanced teams make the finals, with the ability to rush/snipe/stalk equally well.