Do you know what the problem is?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maverick[CotC]

Aug 8, 2001
Visit site
Here is a snip from my unrealtournament.ini file that I am certain is causing me my headaches in ut. Ive tried to play with some of the settings including maxtick rate both on lan and net but nothing really makes a huge difference. I've also changed the clientmaxrate but still no difference. The problem is when i log onto a server as long as I stand still its fine, when i run around and do **** i get the dreaded red 'phonejack'. how the hell is that possible, im on adsl and I ping under 100ms to that server. Help me understand what these are? anything else I can try?

Thx,

Mav

[IpDrv.TcpNetDriver]
AllowDownloads=True
ConnectionTimeout=15.000000
InitialConnectTimeout=150.000000
AckTimeout=1.0
KeepAliveTime=0.200000
MaxClientRate=20000
SimLatency=0
RelevantTimeout=5.000000
SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.000000
ServerTravelPause=1.000000
NetServerMaxTickRate=20
LanServerMaxTickRate=20
OverrideBufferAllocation=True
MaxDownloadSize=0
DownloadManagers=IpDrv.HTTPDownload
DownloadManagers=Engine.ChannelDownload

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
Originally posted by Maverick[CotC]
Here is a snip from my unrealtournament.ini file that I am certain is causing me my headaches in ut. Ive tried to play with some of the settings including maxtick rate both on lan and net but nothing really makes a huge difference. I've also changed the clientmaxrate but still no difference. The problem is when i log onto a server as long as I stand still its fine, when i run around and do **** i get the dreaded red 'phonejack'. how the hell is that possible, im on adsl and I ping under 100ms to that server. Help me understand what these are? anything else I can try?

Thx,

Mav

[IpDrv.TcpNetDriver]
AllowDownloads=True
ConnectionTimeout=15.000000
InitialConnectTimeout=150.000000
AckTimeout=1.0
KeepAliveTime=0.200000
MaxClientRate=20000 <-----------change this to 9000
SimLatency=0
RelevantTimeout=5.000000
SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.000000