Redeemer weapon of lamers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kivi GF

Jun 17, 2001
poland
www.gfragers.republika.pl
Redeemer the best weapon in UT and perhabs in all FPP games. but is it good 2 use it or not. It cans kill even all players if thay are in one place but some people think that it isn`t good to use it and many servers use redeemer off. if u have this gun and if you can use it you are the god but if you allways walking with redeemer other polayers might you as an idiot or lamer

P.S very borring subject

SludgeX

Jul 9, 2001
Chicagoland, IL
Visit site
It's true that the Redeemer is seen by some as a "newbie" or "lamer" weapon. But when used properly, the 'deemer can do some awesome damage. Like I posted in another thread, the most incredible move I ever saw in UT was done with the redeemer, and by a newbie no less. So this goes to show that some people just don't know squat.

BTW, this is a boring subject. But I like boring.:D