adding images to social groups

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
I'm taking a guess that admins/mods added images to some groups manually?

I can't seem to find anywhere to add a pic to social groups (even the one I started myself)
And by the above I mean adding pictures so that it appears as the groups icon.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I did, indeed.

You have to edit the group at the bottom of the groups detail page. Is it a group you've created in the last day? Or an old group? This feature was just added.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
It's an older group. I tried to edit the group like you just described but apparently I don't have sufficient privileges. It is a group I created though.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Alight, I've turned this option on and I'll keep it on as long as it doesn't get abused.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Sure enough. I'll move you to the appropriate group, but you'll lose your "cool" username, if you want.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Nevermind then, I love my pink name! :)

Brizz, can you change the picture for the Playstation 3 group manually?

If you can, then please change it to this:

picture.php

Thanks!

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
Something happened to the "Unreal Tournament 1 Players" social group ?

A week ago, all the messages posted by the members were there, i even posted one few days ago to see if there was always someone "alive" as there was none posting in months apparently.

Then today just logging in and giving a look into the social group, all the messages have just disappeared (even the one from few day ago), there is now just one discussion present "Ideas for maps" ?

huh ?