ELAN Early Warning Thread!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BesigedB

Shocking Behaviour
Apr 7, 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
supersheep.org
National Express gives me a suprisingly reasonable price of £40 for that weekend, although I cannt get exact prices for trains yet (timetables only go for four months in advance).

TheTrainLine gives prices for the first weekend in july (summer peak?) at £43 if i can nab an apex return.. and there is only straight through train the other way so i cannt :mad:

i'm sure everything will work out ok once we get exact timetables

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
I daresay i'll be there, though i'm not driving this time, drive to gloucester, then the lan, then drive back all with no sleep, almost killed me...
so i'll be looking at train costs this time...

[CD]Icedude

Hurf da Durf
Dec 13, 2001
#batcountry
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
If any of you ELAn goers other than me have a gamecube can you bring Controllers? And multiplayer games? I'll update this post as people post what they'll bring for gamecube to the lan

Controller 1: Icedude
Controller 2: Icedude
Controller 3: BesigedB
Controller 4: maybe BesigedB if he'll let other people use the wavebitd

Games:
Timesplitters 2 (Icedude)
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Icedude)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (Icedude - Sorry, forgot to add it earlier)

Last edited:

BesigedB

Shocking Behaviour
Apr 7, 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
supersheep.org
[CD]Icedude said:
If any of you ELAn goers other than me have a gamecube can you bring Controllers? And multiplayer games? I'll update this post as people post what they'll bring for gamecube to the lan

i guess i could bring my wavebird and/or normal controller if i came.

but hands off the wavebird :lol:

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Hopefully I'll be able to get there. Trouble is, I'll have to buy at least UT2k3 and Battlefield 1942 :). Oh well, I'll probably have them anyway if I (finally) get a decent connection at university :)

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
buy games? :con:

The games will be provided.. and if you're talking about getting practise in the games.. don't worry about it.. a few of us.. well.... me at least.. I always seem to pick things up as we go along in some games :p