Help Us Migrate to VB4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Huh, so that's what Phoronix uses. And openSUSE forums. Of course, I'm with people who would like to see an actual different forum software altogether, but I guess you're familiar with this one. Either way, upgrading is indeed a good choice.

By the way, how or why did you choose vB to begin with?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
We've been using vB since 1998. We were one of the original licensors of the software, we are very familiar with it, and, frankly, no other BB software is anywhere close to as good as vB. Even the default vB4 interface is extremely nice. I don't see any reason to switch to some other software. You'll notice that the majority of sites with extremely active forum communities end up getting vB. There is a reason for that.