UT2004 3dBuzz vtms

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dont be a nubcake

Feb 29, 2008
I remember BuF hosting these files as a seperate download a few years ago. Is that still availible? Not for me, but someone else trying to fix some character model animations in Ut2004 that could be better. Link please...can't seem to find.

TIA!:)

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Grab Mastering Unreal from Amazon. It's the companion book and worth the list price. I wore mine completely out from use.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Lol I have read UT2004 3DBUZZ VICTIMS!

3DBUZZ VICTIMS

Dont be a nubcake

Feb 29, 2008
I don't recall hosting them. Or more specifically, I don't recall uploading them. There might've been a link posted somewhere on the forums.

Yeah I did a search before posting this but could not seem to find anything. Maybe it's a false memory, but I seem to remeber a thread that Brizz made, but I could be wrong. May have been another Unreal fansite that no longer exists. :/ Thanx for answering though.