Regarding complex collisions...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I saw a thread on this a while ago, and I've come up with a way to do it and tested it and all in case anyone is wondering. Here it is:
You'll need to make your own "collision" actor with bCollideWorld and bCollideActors set to True. The collision actor should have some sort of offSet variable (of the type vector) and in its Tick(...) function it should MoveSmooth(locationwherewewanttobe-location) where locationwherewewanttobe is the location of the owner plus the offset (you'll need to use GetAxes(...) to make the offset change with the owner's rotation). Also, you may want to set the physics to PHYS_Projectile or something like that. The only problem I found was that the HitWall(...) function didn't work right, but this can easily be tested manually by checking if the location is equal to locationwherewewanttobe after the MoveSmooth(...) is called. Now keep in mind that this is probably only one of the many ways to do this, but so far it seems to have worked for me. Just thought I would share it with the rest of you.

Eater.