Just re-loaded Unreal after 2 year absence - wow!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 13, 2000
Manchester
www5.50megs.com
How are you all? This forum might be slow but it still looks like home - I see some of the old faces - including Hellscrag! ;)

Just loaded Unreal after almost 2 years away and just got all the way to Harobed village, just about to enter Terraniux now. Brings back some old memories. Played Unreal 2 last year, the graphics might be cool but it certainly hasn't matched the level of atmosphere I get with Unreal.

Took me a while to get it going on my new PC though, I see some people still having problems with the other patches. :rolleyes:

Anyways, Unreal is back on my PC and I've already played a few on-line matches so see you all around.

INF3RNO

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Two years? I couldn't possibly imagine what that must be like...
Two years without unreal whew 0_0.

So it's a slow forum, doesn't matter (hey, in fact that's a good thing...) :O)

Welcome back. Have fun "rediscovering" the unreal world...