Vehicle TDM Beta version 1.03 anyone?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wulff

Bola Gun fun anyone?
May 25, 2004
Netherlands
Vehicular Homicide/Genocide anyone?

Itsa mega fun, some crappy screenies from an obsolete pc, feel free to make your own at a setting higher than ultra-low on everything.

Shot00004.png

Shot00005.png

Shot00002.png

Vehicular Homicide/Genocide(vTDM/vDM) uses ONS maps to get around, bots work, not as perfectly as I'd like, but they know how to do use the vehicles properly, and are happy to run you over or blast your ass to kingdom come.

So far, I nuked all bugs I had, but please post any extra you might find.

Updated now with the latest version of it.

Attachments

• VehicleTDMbetav1_09.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Wulff

Bola Gun fun anyone?
May 25, 2004
Netherlands
I'll update this in a few, turrets can be used now, also renamed the gametypes to Vehicular Homicide/Genocide. VDM= Homicide, VTDM=Genocide. Just gimme a few to zip it all correctly, and update the readme.

Wulff

Bola Gun fun anyone?
May 25, 2004
Netherlands
Fallen Angel said:
I dunno if it was just me (first vers) but my team (red) liked to attack me when I spawned. =/ so I changed to blue and it was fine... wtf?

Yep, got that too, actually, it was more of a DM game instead of a TDM game. bots from the same team attacking eachother, each little turret firing at everything, I almost got the unfriendly fire by friendly turrets solved, just need to check it. The funky team AI thing is still undergoing some changes, but it may not be solved just yet, though I am hoping it will be. >.<''

Edit: Changed AI seems to be effective, and uploaded a new version.

Last edited:

Wulff

Bola Gun fun anyone?
May 25, 2004
Netherlands
And I'll be sure to add Vehicular Necrosis(Vehicle LMS) later on. I might also add Vehicular Frankenstein(Vehicle Mutant), and Vehicular Ruination(Vehicle TLMS).