UT3 Mutators to improve existing gameplay

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
I am a BIG fan of XMP gameplay & I notice the similarities between XMP and CTF or VCTF or Warfare.

Aksen has made a mutator for XMP style movement. It's a definate improvement to the game for those who like XMP.

Can someone make a mutator that simulates the energy acquisition of XMP as well? The idea being that "Generators" would be placed in the game that you would hack & NEED to hack so as to keep your vehicles online & to enable the capturing of the flags.

There was another thread regarding the use of Hackable doors like in XMP
http://utforums.epicgames.com/archive/index.php?t-575680.html

Perhaps someone can simply re-create the UTXMP mod in the new engine? Is there a Mod-Porting utility? lol.... just find the subdirectory you have on UT2K4 with the mod & click the PORT button? XD If not.... WHY NOT?

lol...

Really I am only fishing for cool ideas here.