UnrealTournament Extension Pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 11, 2006
UT99.org post leads to nothing. Has this project been totally cancelled? If so it'd be nice if there were some kind of final release of everything that's done.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
No work plus no confirmation... Do the math. I'm gonna call it canceled.

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
So I have returned here once more. How is this mod coming along? I mean, I haven't seen any update for a few months. I was hoping for a good reason to install UT again, but I guess I don't have to look far to find one either.

War_Master

May 27, 2005
Would it be possible for you guys to release the Shader/Combiner at least?

That will make my weapon mods possible since they need one in order to make them alike...

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
give it to Teh cheetah so he can totally screw up the code and cause some form extreme l337ness to bestow upon thy bosoms.

Muahahahah
Mod is dead

1 star.

Blade_hunter

Unreal tournament mod dude
Jan 23, 2008
I hope this mod isn't dead it will add many things to the first engine, the mod Lost On Na Pali was dead and now this project I hope it isn't true :( ...

Blade_hunter

Jan 23, 2008
Yes I think BlackCheetah can continue his work if he publish the source code ...

Blade_hunter

Jan 23, 2008
LOL the canceled mods are in great number, sometimes the team loose data or the team disappear by giving no news :(, I've seen promissing mods in the Unreal SP site for UT/Unreal 1 and after some times, nothing, the rests is only a trailer and some pics ....