Entry point not found?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nicholas482109

Mar 5, 2005
After is installed infiltration 2.9 I tried to get it to run but when I clicked on play infiltration an error came up, it said

Infiltration.exe - Entry Point Not found

The procedure entry point ?OnVScroll@WWindow@@UAEXIJ@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library Window.dll

What does this mean and how can I fix it to get infiltration running?

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
I'm surprised I hadn't put this one in the common problems thread... fixed now :).

EDIT: instaposted. Could you post your Infiltration.log file here?

EDIT 2: I'm fairly sure you've installed it into UT2004, ther's another thread around here with the same problem (search for it - something you should have done before posting anyway :p).

Last edited:

Nicholas482109

Mar 5, 2005
no, i don't have UT 2004 installed! i doubt i could even run that game on this comupter

what is the infiltration.log file?

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
<some path on your computer>\UnrealTournament\System\Infiltration.log

This is the Infiltration log file. Seeing it will help us determine the cause of your trouble.

So you did install it from the CD directly? Was it marked UnrealTournament GOTY or just UnrealTournament?

In either case, you must be sure you have UnrealTournament patched to the version 436. If you start UT (not infiltration but just UT) and you don't see "Version 436" in the top left corner of the window, you'll need to download the 436 patch first and install it.

Last edited:

Nicholas482109

Mar 5, 2005
is the infiltration.log file icon a notepad with a gear on it?

It's just unreal tournament and it's verion 400 where can I get the patch?

Last edited: