Utility to make CACHED maps ACTUAL maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CYBER PETE |PuF

Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
I was at a lan party last weekend and I downloaded some really cool dm maps off the server and they are obviously not in my map list.

I heard of a utility that will convert the files in your cache into acutal maps that you can play on your own.

My question is. Where can I get this program.

Thanks.

------------------
-CYBER PETE |PuF

Blast-Em-All

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
You don't need a program for that. All u have to do is open up Cache.ini and see for those long names for example: 1479E16011D3C2D9A000B0A325F232CC=CTF-Battlezone
so what u do is u find a file named 1479E16011D3C2D9A000B0A325F232CC.uxx in your \Cache folder (u don't have to memorize the whole name, of course, just look for the first 4 characters) and rename it to the corresponding mapname. So if u found the file mentioned above in your \Cache folder, you would rename it to CTF-Battlezone.unr and put it in your \Maps folder. Now u can play this map in single or multiplayer. I do that and it works 100% of the time /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif