g36 and mp5 probs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CFA

The Cult Of Personalities
Apr 23, 2004
i have loadouts made for both of these guns,but when i enter a game, they arent there.i had this problem before and copied someone elses loadout ini and it fixed it, but its not working this time. any ideas?

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Er, which MP5 are we talking about here? The MP5/40A3 or the mod team's MP5A2?

Could you post your INF_Loadouts.ini here? Do bear in mind that you're limited to 32 loadouts, so if you try and create any more it won't save them.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
I am assuming the problem is offline. You need INF MOD - Weapon Pack 1.1 in your mutatros used list.

You can create the loadout and everyting without it being in the list but your weapons will dissapear in game if you don't.

Edit: Actually not sure if he means the weaons disappear or the loadout itself.

Last edited:

CFA

The Cult Of Personalities
Apr 23, 2004
problem is online, not offline.the mp5 im talking aobut is the one with the wierd little tech sight.

Mercie

Jan 18, 2005
This happens to me in INF Germany, but that is the only place I have noticed it. I also have the mutator running.

At that, I cannot see the faces on the back of the G36 sight.