a few questions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

~Cobra~

Cursed!
Apr 7, 2000
Visit site
hey i'm new here.. just wanted to know where the majority of Inf players are from.. after reading some posts.. it seems that most are from europe.. but i could be wrong(probably am)

anyway.. i also wanted to ask if Inf 2.8 is going to be a strictly realistic game... i haven't played 2.75 but from reading everything about 2.8 it sounds as if the pace of the game is going to feel slow because of all the realistic qualities...

i also would like to add that i am lookin forward to 2.8 /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

CBuzz

Mar 5, 2000
Washington, DC
www.planetunreal.com
If you compare it to UT or Q3, then it will feel pretty slow. If you compare it to RS or Swat3, then it feels pretty fast. It plays faster than 2.75, and feels pretty realistic and immersive. Basically, the speeds are designed around what you could do in real life. prone crawling is pretty damn slow, walking while crouched is a little faster, walking upright feels like, well, real walking speed, and the same goes for sprinting.