Janeane Garafalo owns the **** out of some word twisting Neo-Cons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Fox News attacked her coming out of a Starbucks during a "tea party protest." To those BuFers that live outside the U.S., this isn't the kind of tea party you read about in history books that took place in Boston. This is basically Neo-Cons throwing a fit because we are creating taxes in an attempt to fix things rather than invading another country with that same tax money to steal their resources. Which is what the Bush administration did for the last 8 years, and all the Neo-Cons were fine with it because it ment non-whites would be murdered and and raped so they could get fuel for their SUVs and "bad-ass monster trucks."

Anyway, the video is pretty awesome, and I think she did very well.

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
You obviously haven't a clue what the tea parties are really about. They aren't just about taxes dippy they are about getting back to the constitution and obeying the law it provides. Other then allowing the federal government to take more and more power away from the states and the people. The entire point of the tea parties is to actually return that power to the states and people. Get a clue.

And Janeane Garafalo is the hannity of the left. Just as retarded and just as outcoming with the retardation. She is so ****ing clueless to think it was about race and you backing her up, well, that speaks volumes of you.

Last edited:

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
I think she went a little over the top with the racist accusations. Sure, there are people who don't like Obama because he's black and are just using his policies as an excuse to dislike* him. However, I'm sure that most people who were protesting there disliked him simply because he's a Democrat. I doubt any of them have a clue as to why they were actually protesting, besides the fact that some pundits told them to.

BBA, I agree that it's pretty hypocritical that Conservatives didn't have a problem when Bush pushed the executive's power. And Larkin, I really don't see how Obama's recent policies are unconstitutional in any way. They do not literally go against it, nor do they go against what the Constitution stands for. If anything (especially with closing the CIA's secret prisons), he's done a great job upholding the constitution.

* A conservative friend of mine has promised to never say "values" as long as I don't say "hate." I'm so going to win; he'll break soon enough.

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
So regardless of how right this Garofalo person is, she just managed to handed herself over to Fox News and turned around to be an irrational, race-card playing nutjob? Boy that's... nice of her. Fox News sure was running short of strawmen!

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
So regardless of how right this Garofalo person is, she just managed to handed herself over to Fox News and turned around to be an irrational, race-card playing nutjob? Boy that's... nice of her. Fox News sure was running short of strawmen!

I don't think she is playing the race card. There were a lot of signs at all the parties that were really down right racist.

3444736449_a55b5c6067.jpg

3447395357_36619070a9.jpg

3454729462_a30f47d17f.jpg

3446270869_da873af5ea.jpg

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
And Larkin, I really don't see how Obama's recent policies are unconstitutional in any way. They do not literally go against it, nor do they go against what the Constitution stands for.

Are you clueless? I was talking about actions of the federal government ever since the 1930's. I wasn't talking about dem or rep or obama I was talking about the change of power from states, respect for the constitution and the powers it gives to the branches of the government to an all out push for unlimited power and influence of the federal government. Which hoover started all those years ago.

If anything (especially with closing the CIA's secret prisons), he's done a great job upholding the constitution.

The legislative branch approved of those actions you know. Or haven't you heard about how the CIA is demanding nancy pelosi turn over the proof. They have even said that if she doesn't she they go after her and the entire branch of the time for corruption of justice. So basically she can either turn over the papers they are asking for that proves they approved of the torture, prisons etc, drop the charges, or face jail time. The ball is in her court, but one this is for sure, its looking as if Obama and pelosi are playing a game in which they know they are in the wrong. I hope they fry for lying and trying to make criminals of all CIA agents when they are doing nothing but doing their job.

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
I don't think she is playing the race card. There were a lot of signs at all the parties that were really down right racist.

pics...

Its to be expected that some racists are going to show up. You, CNN and your dip**** friend are just blowing out of proportion for your own profit. Frankly, its just wrong to call them all racist just because of a few bad apples.

btw, that last one looks photoshopped and its not even a good photoshop.

Last edited:

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
It's not just news...it's Fox News!

Exactly.

Jeneane basically name-called her way through both videos posted here. I'm all for beating the conservatives through rational debate and that ain't it. Point out the people that were being racist and move on to discuss why the tea parties are misguided.

If you're gonna cherry pick your champions at least have the self respect to reach for a higher branch. And using the phrase "owning the ****" in any instance where **** is not in fact owned or even loaned, well...there should be net etiquette about that. I was really hoping for something special and now I'm sad.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Profit? What profit?

Taking the attention away from the point they have and attempting to change the topic while discrediting their point by calling them all racist. Its basically a really old thing by now being used for decades and was widely used during the last elections.

There is a reason a mexican dude, a lady, and a black dude was in the last election, billy. There is nothing like having an 'ism to use as ammo.

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
So we'll defend this person? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAAHMDpk7Ik

Also, I guess I'm the only person who continues to find it enormously hilarious that BBA still doesn't know what "neo-con" means yet uses it in every single political thread he posts in :)

I know exactly what a Neo-Con is. What it doesn't talk about is what liars they are and how they drove our national debt to insane levels. Look at the chart below. Who won the election in 1980? Oh yeah! A Neo-Con, and what did he do? Oh ****! It looks like he spent a lot of money, but that can't be true. Neo-Cons are smart with money. They wouldn't waste it. Oh look what happened in 1990. A war we didn't need that wasn't our business to get involved with. A lot of good that did us. Then Clinton took over and she slowed it down a bit, though he did spend himself, but at the end of his term it looks as if things were turning around and the budget was balanced. Oh ****! The Neo-Cons cheated the election in 2000 with a B.S. inside job recount thanks to his brother in Florida and another Neo-Con (if not the worst president of all time) stepped into the white house. Spent stupid amounts of money on a war we couldn't afford and let everything spin out of control domestically.

[screenshot]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3b/USDebt.png[/screenshot]

I don't think Obama is the black Jesus, but I think he is doing a way better job than the Bush Administration did in their entire 8 years. Now you have Cheney trying to derail his support in the media with the likes of the others like Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity. Rather than feeling shameful about your parties behavior you think they are doing good and represent what America stands for.

America is rapidly going down the ****ter. People are getting poorer, a bachelor's degree doesn't mean **** unless you have a master's degree or higher, but yet costs of these schools keep going up and up out of the reach of most lower middle class kids. Loans won't help them as some will slip through all the safety nets that are suppose to catch them to provide them loans so they can go. Getting these loans are a huge burden because unless you get a great job out of school you are going to have a hard time paying it off. Meanwhile fewer and fewer people are having children because there is no time for that. A education and career are what's important and that's what people are judged by. So now social security is in trouble, but no matter we don't need to try and fix that. What's really important is self preservation. It's all about the individual right? **** everyone else. Well, that's doesn't sound very Christian, and if you are going to argue separation of church and state, then how come gays can't marry? The Bible is just a soapbox for them to push their political agenda.

So yeah, there is a text book definition of what a Neo-Con is, but looking at how they behaved in the last 30 years really speaks volumes of who they really are.

Last edited:

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
America is rapidly going down the ****ter. People are getting poorer, a bachelor's degree doesn't mean **** unless you have a master's degree or higher, but yet costs of these schools keep going up and up out of the reach of most lower middle class kids. Loans won't help them as some will slip through all the safety nets that are suppose to catch them to provide them loans so they can go. Getting these loans are a huge burden because unless you get a great job out of school you are going to have a hard time paying it off. Meanwhile fewer and fewer people are having children because there is no time for that. A education and career are what's important and that's what people are judged by. So now social security is in trouble, but no matter we don't need to try and fix that. What's really important is self preservation. It's all about the individual right? **** everyone else. Well, that's doesn't sound very Christian, and if you are going to argue separation of church and state, then how come gays can't marry? The Bible is just a soapbox for them to push their political agenda.

Plus mother****ing one.

And Garafalo has the exact right idea - if these Neo-Cons are so concerned about spending, where the hell were they for the last 8 years? I'll tell you where. They got their boy in the White House for two terms so they sat fat and happy in their upscale homes while the entire nation went to hell in a handbasket. And now, we have a new President and things are going to change in a big way; Neo-Cons like the status quo. Everything going on with the country and the economy hasn't hurt the upper 1% one damn bit. It hasn't even affected the upper/upper-middle-class that much. They still drive around in the gas-guzzling SUVs and they still keep wasting money on every shiny piece of **** they can get their hands on. They are the epitome of the Baby-Boomer 'ME' philosophy. They don't give a **** about what happens to any of the rest of us as long as they can continue to have sub-$3/gal gas to drive that Hummer to work.

I don't know if any of you have been paying attention but gas-guzzler sales are way up since the cost of gas went down near the end of last year. Meanwhile, the car companies keep spitting out bigger and bigger trucks and SUVs, then they try to justify it by saying "Hey, this isn't like before, it gets 20mpg!" Meanwhile, most cars are getting 30+ mpg and a good bunch of them are getting 40+ mpg. Even the new Honda Civic Si's, which are classified as sports cars, get 35mpg. Why aren't people buying these cars? Social status. It all boils down to having the biggest most luxurious SUV on the block. Despite all that has happened in the last 8 years, Americans en masse are STILL completely ****ing braindead, and I have absolutely no sympathy for them.

Last edited: