Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

John O'h Diggin

Abstract Chains
Apr 5, 2006
Were I Live
I uploaded some pics of myself on putfile so here it goes.
I'm probably the youngest here at 16.
These pics are quite recent I just got a haircut.

32511565899.jpg

32511591058.jpg

My bangs curled...I hate it that way

John O'h Diggin

Abstract Chains
Apr 5, 2006
Were I Live
Are sure think again. You look like a nerdy version of Ozzy I bet the girl only play with your hair cause they think you are one of them
Look you have moobs too.

Enfyrneaux

Apr 4, 2002
Later this afternoon
Visit site
Cap'n Beeb said:
You might want to get your money back.

Also, Icedude: You're a total hottie.

Edit:

TEAM LONGHAIR REPRESENT:

beeb.jpg
You almost look...sophisticated :con:

John O'h Diggin said:
You need to cut your hair you look like the nerd version of Ozzy Osborne.
I think that's the idea.

John O'h Diggin said:
Introducing groomed and trimmed hair
Wow, I must be really lucky! That happens to me whenever I wake up!
Gimmie a few months and I won't have hair to worry about :D

Cap'n Beeb said:
[GTFO Image Macro]
Every time I see the red and green the 4chan in me screams desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu...

Nah, the idea is not to look like anyone, I've just always wanted long hair since I was little. Also, would it help if I sported a top hat and a monocle for extra sophisticataion? ;)

Ignition: I get it trimmed when the ends become unmanageable. I started growing my hair out something like three years ago, trim dates are random.

Protip: Fructis shampoo and Herbal Essences conditioner is a magical combination of pure awesome.

Edit:

Herbal Essences is not some orgasm causing stuff. If you buy some and do not achieve orgasm just by opening the bottle as all those chicks in those commercials that mysteriously stopped airing did, don't be sad. Also, having random people complement you on your hair and how shiny and awesome it is never gets old.

Ever.

Last edited:

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
@beeb: You can't see the end of your hair on that pic. Just how long is it, and how long since you've had it cut?
Mate of mine at work has got hair that just about reaches his belt at the back. He hasn't had it cut properly (barring end trimming) for 20 years!
It suits you dude.
(and we use the same shampoo.....or is it too girly to admit that on the internet?)

@John: You've been here a total of two days, and despite having a post rate of almost THIRTY a day, it might be a bit soon for you to be weighing in with the insults. If that's why you visit forums, you might be better off at INA rather than here.

Last edited: