Stop me If you've heard this joke already...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Omega-Seven

Apr 17, 2000
none.yet
This is like, the one joke I can remember and I always tell =) I forget who told it to me (it was back in middle school maybe. And I am in college now. Which just goes to show, all that crap they taught you in middle school isn't worth a damn=)

Once upon a time (cuz story type jokes always start with this. Or two guys enter a bar. But there is no bar.). Start over.

Once upon a time, there was a happy town and the people who lived in this town were called TRIDS. It so happened that one not so nice day, a giant moved into the hills outside of town. And every now and then, the Giant would come into town and kick down the Trids' buildings, eat a few trids, and leave.

Well, the trids didn't like this much, so they made the mayor go speak with the giant.
"Giant!" shouted the mayor, "Don't Kick down our buildings!" (oh wait, I think I remember who told me this joke, ya it was in middle school, damn. sorry.)

Well, the trids didn't like this much, so they made the mayor go speak with the giant.
"Giant!" shouted the mayor, "Don't Kick down our buildings!" But the Giant ignored the mayor, kicked the mayor, and kicked down some more buildings.

The next day, the Trids sent out a Priest (hoping the giant was Christian). The Priest Looked up at the giant and said, "My son, Please do not kick down any more of our buildings." But the Giant ignored the priest, kicked him like he did the mayor, and proceeded to kick another section of town into rubble.

The NEXT day, the trids got desparate and sent out a Rabbi (because you never know). The rabbi shook his fist at the giant and said, "Giant, Giant, Stop kicking down our buildings!" (insert an oi! if you want) But the Giant ignored the rabbi, strode past him, and kicked down more of the town.

When the giant was done kicking down buildings, the rabbi asked the giant, "Giant why did you kick down the mayor and the priest, but not me?" and the giant rumbles:

"silly RABBI KICKS are for TRIDS!"
=)

------------------
The undisputed champion of Respawning.
-Jing|PuF|

Trebux

Apr 30, 2000
Visit site
mmmmm, i don't get it :(

whats the connection between jews, christians, giant, trids?

bullet2.gif

I want to see YOU snipe a moving target with a 56K connection!

Consider yourself Un-Godlike if you can do it.

~Cobra~

Cursed!
Apr 7, 2000
Visit site
ive heard a heard a dirty/racist(sorta) version of that story and yea i heard it in junior high school too...

bullet2.gif

"nice shot"

Omega-Seven

Apr 17, 2000
none.yet
I guess no one watches commercials anymore.
My apologies, this was not meant to be racially significant in anyway. Replace the priest with any character of your choosing (but the rabbi must stay).

Punchline: "Silly Rabbi, Kicks are for Trids!"
commercial: "Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids!"

The joke is based on the similairty of these two phrases, and if you've never seen the breakfast cereal commercial before, then yes, this joke would be long winded and non sensical.

bullet2.gif

-Jing|PuF|

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
ohhhh Jing :)

I got it. And now a small part of my brain that could have been wasted on something else will always contain that awful joke ;)

bullet2.gif

ShaBoom, ShaBoom, Yadadadadadadadadadada, ShaBoom, Shaboom....
]LoL[Boom|PuF

Omega-Seven

Apr 17, 2000
none.yet
Doh!

I think missing this joke is about on par with Watching Austin Powers (1st movie) and missing the joke about 'lucky charms' =P But I guess if you aren't in the states, then you probably wouldn't have seen Trix cereal commercials (or if you are but never watch tv...?)

Well, shucks, now I have to think of a new joke (this one was my BABY! aww!....=)

At least i have touched Boom's life in a positive way =)

bullet2.gif

-Jing|PuF|

F

[F-U]Ruffrider

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

bullet2.gif

AKA Ruffrider
"My House!"
In the words of Boom... "Boom!"

LordKhaine "Wonders why all the PuF women seem to hate him, even though hes never insulted any of them:("
Ruffrider "They are afraid of your big penis LK"
LordKhaine "ROFLMAO!"

Currently Available for recruiting.

F

[F-U]Ruffrider

Silly-Hoe Jing :).

bullet2.gif

AKA Ruffrider
"My House!"
In the words of Boom... "Boom!"

Just because I'm a HPB doesn't mean I can't kick your A$$!

Currently Available for recruiting.